Lone Star Legacy Gala & Concert
A SHOW OF APPRECIATION AND VIRTUAL LIVE AUCTION RESCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 29 AT 7PM, TO HONOR ALL MISD EDUCATORS!!
The Mesquite ISD Education Foundation presents A SHOW OF APPRECIATION - VIRTUAL LIVE AUCTION, SILENT AUCTION AND COMEDY SPECIAL on Thursday, April 29 at 7:00 PM. The event will be held in lieu of the 15th Annual Lone Star Legacy Gala & Concert and will honor all MISD educators. Popular education comedian Eddie B will headline the event following the Virtual Live Auction.
Eddie B. Bio: The Houston native is single-handedly changing the comedy game, tapping into the minds of teachers around the world and selling out major arenas throughout the country in minutes! While others waited in the wings for a shot at becoming a top standup comic, Eddie soared to new heights by creating his own opportunity with the blockbuster “I’m Already Professionally Developed Tour”! Coming off his previous, highly successful, “Teachers Only Comedy Tour” the worldwide comedy showcase is shattering attendance records with sold-out shows. Eddie B has established himself as the official voice of teachers across the globe. Educators from America to Africa, Dallas to Dubai, New York to New Delhi (and beyond) are getting a lesson in the funniest ways to express their worst frustrations and they are loving every second of Eddie B’s uncensored, raw, and hysterically realistic portrayal of a teacher’s hectic life, from the point of view of an actual teacher! Think you're ready for Eddie B? Buckle up. He's about to take you on a wild ride!
EVENT SCHEDULE (Tentative)
|7:00||Virtual Live Auction|
|7:45||Show of Appreciation Intro|
|8:00||Eddie B. Comedy Special|
For Employee Free Meal as a Show of Appreciation to MISD educators.
- MHS Feeder Campuses April 5-9
- NMHS Feeder Campuses April 12-15
- WMHS Feeder Campuses April 19-23
- PHS Feeder Campuses April 26-30
- JHHS Feeder Campuses May 3-7
BECOME A SPONSOR
For 2021 only, we are asking sponsors to forgo their normal, in-person benefits that come with being a Lone Star Legacy Gala & Concert Table Sponsor. This year, your in-person benefits will be passed along to the incredible teachers and campus staff in Mesquite ISD by providing them with A Show Of Appreciation on Feb. 15.
- Printable Sponsorship Descriptions and Reservation Form
- Online Sponsorship Reservation Form (See benefits on printable form.)
Contributions are tax deductible as defined by the IRS code. All proceeds benefit Mesquite ISD teachers and students.
- The Virtual Live Auction will be held during the Show of Appreciation on Thursday, April 29 at 7:00 PM.
- The Online & Auction will begin at Noon on April 29 and end at 9PM on May 2.
- We are currently soliciting Auction Items. CLICK HERE to download the Auction Item Donation Form to contribute an item to our auction efforts as a way to promote your business.
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS
Stay tuned for a list and description of Live Auction Items coming soon.
LONE STAR LEGACY GALA & CONCERT ENTERTAINMENT HISTORY: