Southern Mechanical Plumbing, Inc. is a loyal supporter of the Mesquite ISD Education Foundation and MISD teachers and students.
In an effort to support MISD students that plan to pursue a career in the construction industry, SMPI has created a scholarship program specifically for those students.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a graduating senior of a Mesquite ISD high school.
- Must have a minimum B average during high school (2.5 on a 4.0 grading scale). Other academic factors may be considered (SAT/ACT score, GPA, Class Rank, attendance record).
- Must have a clean discipline record.
- Applicant should be planning to enroll in a university, college or trade school to pursue a career in the construction industry.
- Applicant's involvement in school or community extracurricular activities may be considered.
APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
The 2021 SMPI Scholarship Application is now available. Click the link below to download the Applications and Instructions/Scholarship Details.
The 2021 application submission deadline is May 14, 2021. Email application & materials to Randy Lewallyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.