The Teacher Wish program exists to support MISD teachers by providing consumable classroom supplies to help prevent teachers from opening their own pocket book to meet these essential needs.
Teachers may submit their Teacher Wish for Spring 2020 through Friday, March 6 at midnight!
When creating your Teacher Wish, please follow these guidelines:
1. The total amount of all items may not exceed $50. Itemize your wish items and include pricing. Please limit your submission to no more than 5 items.
2. You may only wish for consumable classroom supplies.
3. No software or technology can be purchased without prior approval from Instructional Technology
4. Requests will be monitored to make sure that they align with MISD curriculum and goals.
5. You may only make one teacher wish submission. Any additional submissions will be deleted.
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT TEACHER WISHES IS MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2020.
CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY WISH AFTER IT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED? You may make changes to your initial Teacher Wish through the submission deadline. If/when your wish is granted you will be allowed to purchase the consumable items that you need at that time. You aren’t required to purchase the items on your list. You may only make one submission to the Teacher Wish system. Any additional submissions will be deleted.
The Education Foundation cannot guarantee that all Teacher Wishes will be granted. The Teacher Wish program is designed as a way for members of the community to support MISD teachers. The Education Foundation will promote this opportunity to the community.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GRANT A TEACHER WISH?
Following the Teacher Wish submission deadline, we will publicize a list of Teacher Wishes by campus to allow donors to fund wishes. Stay tuned for more details and instructions.